Menu, Mongolian, Mine
…in no particular order…
1.) bean burgers and herb scalloped potatoes
2.) BBQ Tofu, Stir-fried greens, corn
3.) chickpea cutlets, garlic mashed potatoes
4.) curry quinoa, roasted cauliflower- normal and romanesco (fractals! math!)
5.) stir fry with broccoli, carrots, corn
6.) pasta with marinara sauce
I’m trying out a bunch of recipes from The Veganomicon this week. We’ve got the marinara sauce, chickpea cutlets, stir fried greens, BBQ tofu, and herbed scalloped potatoes.
Also, I started writing this on the WordPress iPhone app and it correctly predicted “Veganomicon”… I wonder what that says about the typical Apple programmer.
Last night was some Mongolian BBQ out in Canton. Tip: if you want the vegetarian bowl, make sure tell the server that you are. It’s $2 less.
We headed out to the Farmers’ Market and People’s Food Co-op this morning to get groceries. We stopped at Sweetwaters in Kerrytown for a little bit of breakfast since Northside Grill was packed.
2/5: Super Bowl 5k (Novi, MI)
3/11: Shamrocks & Shenanigans 5k (Ann Arbor, MI)
4/14: Martian Marathon 10k (Dearborn, MI)
4/29: Road's End 5 Mile (Pinckney, MI)
5/5: Capitol City Half Marathon (Columbus, OH)
5/20: Back to Beaches 5k (Shelby Twp, MI)
6/9: Flirt with Dirt 10k (Novi, MI)
8/4: The Legend Trail Half Marathon (Lansing, MI)
10/21: Free Press Marathon (Detroit/Windsor)
- Ran 4 miles in 44 mins and felt great. .75 @ 5.5mph (0.75) 1.0 @ 6.5mph (1.75) 1.0 @ 5.8mph (2.75) .25 @ 6.7mph (... bit.ly/19vFQpl 3 years ago
- @bigmaninjapan @flintskinny @joshgondelman I lost since I picked Gonzaga because I liked their name. 4 years ago
- RT @GameOfThrones: The Lannisters have hit the red carpet. #GameOfThrones #WesterosVIP instagr.am/p/XBT-hhQdms/ 4 years ago
- @mtupyro I always thought Mewtwo was kinda creepy looking. But thanks, now I want to go home and play Pokemon. 4 years ago
- @LittlestKoi the really passive-aggressive way is a note on her window, the less passive-aggressive way is to tell the manager at Starbucks. 4 years ago