So I guess I didn’t think very well last week when I made my weekly menu. I didn’t think about food for Tim on Monday, or the fact that neither of us would be home for dinner on Thursday.
1.) Stir Fry with red pepper, carrot, broccoli, cauliflower
2.) Pasta with Marinara sauce from Veganomicon
3.) Chickpea cutlets (Veganomicon), either Mashed potatoes or baked wedges, roasted romanesco
4.) Thai red curry with veggies
That should take us to around Wednesday evening, when we are taking the turkey we’re getting from Ernst Farm out to my Gramma’s. Not sure what will be for dinner on Wednesday night… but there is a Thai restaurant out in the Shelby Township area that a lot of my friends have been talking about on Facebook. It’s called Khom Fai and the whole menu is on the Facebook page/website. It looks like a normal Thai place…. but I know if I go to Bangkok on Rochester Road I know I’ll want to eat about five pounds of those shrimp cracker things.
Today we had French toast as a quick breakfast and then I headed out to the farmer’s market and food co-op. Lunch was just some leftovers: mezzaluna pasta from Carraba’s last night, quinoa, corn, and roasted romanesco cauliflower from last week.
Tim was sleeping this afternoon so I went for a run at the apartment gym and now I’m gonna start making some stir fry for dinner 🙂
2/5: Super Bowl 5k (Novi, MI)
3/11: Shamrocks & Shenanigans 5k (Ann Arbor, MI)
4/14: Martian Marathon 10k (Dearborn, MI)
4/29: Road's End 5 Mile (Pinckney, MI)
5/5: Capitol City Half Marathon (Columbus, OH)
5/20: Back to Beaches 5k (Shelby Twp, MI)
6/9: Flirt with Dirt 10k (Novi, MI)
8/4: The Legend Trail Half Marathon (Lansing, MI)
10/21: Free Press Marathon (Detroit/Windsor)
- Ran 4 miles in 44 mins and felt great. .75 @ 5.5mph (0.75) 1.0 @ 6.5mph (1.75) 1.0 @ 5.8mph (2.75) .25 @ 6.7mph (... bit.ly/19vFQpl 3 years ago
- @bigmaninjapan @flintskinny @joshgondelman I lost since I picked Gonzaga because I liked their name. 4 years ago
- RT @GameOfThrones: The Lannisters have hit the red carpet. #GameOfThrones #WesterosVIP instagr.am/p/XBT-hhQdms/ 4 years ago
- @mtupyro I always thought Mewtwo was kinda creepy looking. But thanks, now I want to go home and play Pokemon. 4 years ago
- @LittlestKoi the really passive-aggressive way is a note on her window, the less passive-aggressive way is to tell the manager at Starbucks. 4 years ago