Saturday Planning – 1/23 to 1/29
Planning my menus on Saturday before my grocery shopping trip is my go-to method for keeping organized and saving money by only buying what I need.
This upcoming week will not be that difficult, since we already have some dinners planned and there are leftovers from last week that still need to get used.
With that, here is my meal plan for 1/23/2011 to 1/29/2011.
- Sunday: BBQ Tofu, Israeli Couscous, Zucchini (didn’t have time to make it this week)
- Monday: Lasagna Marinara with Spinach
- Tuesday: Slow Food Huron Valley Meet-up at Silvio’s
- Wednesday: Anniversary dinner at the Grange
- Thursday: Black Bean Burgers, potato wedges, Broccoli
- Friday: Spaghetti
What are you planning on making this week for dinner? Do you make a set meal plan or just make dinner on the fly?
2/5: Super Bowl 5k (Novi, MI)
3/11: Shamrocks & Shenanigans 5k (Ann Arbor, MI)
4/14: Martian Marathon 10k (Dearborn, MI)
4/29: Road's End 5 Mile (Pinckney, MI)
5/5: Capitol City Half Marathon (Columbus, OH)
5/20: Back to Beaches 5k (Shelby Twp, MI)
6/9: Flirt with Dirt 10k (Novi, MI)
8/4: The Legend Trail Half Marathon (Lansing, MI)
10/21: Free Press Marathon (Detroit/Windsor)
- Ran 4 miles in 44 mins and felt great. .75 @ 5.5mph (0.75) 1.0 @ 6.5mph (1.75) 1.0 @ 5.8mph (2.75) .25 @ 6.7mph (... bit.ly/19vFQpl 3 years ago
- @bigmaninjapan @flintskinny @joshgondelman I lost since I picked Gonzaga because I liked their name. 4 years ago
- RT @GameOfThrones: The Lannisters have hit the red carpet. #GameOfThrones #WesterosVIP instagr.am/p/XBT-hhQdms/ 4 years ago
- @mtupyro I always thought Mewtwo was kinda creepy looking. But thanks, now I want to go home and play Pokemon. 4 years ago
- @LittlestKoi the really passive-aggressive way is a note on her window, the less passive-aggressive way is to tell the manager at Starbucks. 4 years ago