Saturday Planning – 1/30 to 2/5
Planning my menus on Saturday before my grocery shopping trip is my go-to method for keeping organized and saving money by only buying what I need.
With that, here is my meal plan for 1/30/2011 to 2/5/2011, in no particular order.
- Potato Leek Soup with Rosemary Tomato Scones
- Stir Fry with Brown Rice
- Tofu Scramble with Pasta Sauce (last week) and Kale
- Irish Lamb Stew
- Leftover Lasagna
I’ve got a TON of running around to do today! Farmer’s market, Food Co-op, Whole Foods, Great Harvest Bakery…..
Oh! And to try to counteract some of the plastic waste that creeps into my life, Tim and I are attempting to make bagels this weekend. This should be interesting.
How do you prepare to be able to still cook good meals on weeknights? I’ve been trying to cook up as much food as possible ahead of time, but anything that has to do with fresh veggies is definitely made the night of.
2/5: Super Bowl 5k (Novi, MI)
3/11: Shamrocks & Shenanigans 5k (Ann Arbor, MI)
4/14: Martian Marathon 10k (Dearborn, MI)
4/29: Road's End 5 Mile (Pinckney, MI)
5/5: Capitol City Half Marathon (Columbus, OH)
5/20: Back to Beaches 5k (Shelby Twp, MI)
6/9: Flirt with Dirt 10k (Novi, MI)
8/4: The Legend Trail Half Marathon (Lansing, MI)
10/21: Free Press Marathon (Detroit/Windsor)
- Ran 4 miles in 44 mins and felt great. .75 @ 5.5mph (0.75) 1.0 @ 6.5mph (1.75) 1.0 @ 5.8mph (2.75) .25 @ 6.7mph (... bit.ly/19vFQpl 3 years ago
- @bigmaninjapan @flintskinny @joshgondelman I lost since I picked Gonzaga because I liked their name. 4 years ago
- RT @GameOfThrones: The Lannisters have hit the red carpet. #GameOfThrones #WesterosVIP instagr.am/p/XBT-hhQdms/ 4 years ago
- @mtupyro I always thought Mewtwo was kinda creepy looking. But thanks, now I want to go home and play Pokemon. 4 years ago
- @LittlestKoi the really passive-aggressive way is a note on her window, the less passive-aggressive way is to tell the manager at Starbucks. 4 years ago