Saturday Planning – 2/26 to 3/4
Planning my menus on Saturday before my grocery shopping trip is my go-to method for keeping organized and saving money by only buying what I need.
And I’m finally back! I’ll make another post, maybe tomorrow, about all of our (mis-)adventures out in Colorado, but for right now, I really need to plan a menu for this week!
With that, here is my meal plan for 2/26/2011 to 3/4/2011, in no particular order.
- Quinoa with leeks, garlicky stir-fried greens (kale/chard)
- Spaghetti with zucchini
- Potato, Spinach, & Chickpea Curry (link)
- Bean Burgers with couscous, broccoli
- Mussaman Curry with potatoes, carrots, tofu
- Leftovers… that curry makes a lot
It might not seem like much to get… but we always end up doing a ton of running around on Saturday. It makes me so glad that the husband gets prototype cars from work (with free gas!) to drive around so I don’t have to drive my car that sounds like it’s going to explode.
We’ve got the food co-op, Whole Foods, Great Harvest, Asian grocer, and the mall to stop by today. Better get going!
2/5: Super Bowl 5k (Novi, MI)
3/11: Shamrocks & Shenanigans 5k (Ann Arbor, MI)
4/14: Martian Marathon 10k (Dearborn, MI)
4/29: Road's End 5 Mile (Pinckney, MI)
5/5: Capitol City Half Marathon (Columbus, OH)
5/20: Back to Beaches 5k (Shelby Twp, MI)
6/9: Flirt with Dirt 10k (Novi, MI)
8/4: The Legend Trail Half Marathon (Lansing, MI)
10/21: Free Press Marathon (Detroit/Windsor)
- Ran 4 miles in 44 mins and felt great. .75 @ 5.5mph (0.75) 1.0 @ 6.5mph (1.75) 1.0 @ 5.8mph (2.75) .25 @ 6.7mph (... bit.ly/19vFQpl 3 years ago
- @bigmaninjapan @flintskinny @joshgondelman I lost since I picked Gonzaga because I liked their name. 4 years ago
- RT @GameOfThrones: The Lannisters have hit the red carpet. #GameOfThrones #WesterosVIP instagr.am/p/XBT-hhQdms/ 4 years ago
- @mtupyro I always thought Mewtwo was kinda creepy looking. But thanks, now I want to go home and play Pokemon. 4 years ago
- @LittlestKoi the really passive-aggressive way is a note on her window, the less passive-aggressive way is to tell the manager at Starbucks. 4 years ago