Saturday Planning – 3/5 to 3/11
Planning my menus on Saturday before my grocery shopping trip is my go-to method for keeping organized and saving money by only buying what I need.
With that, here is my meal plan for 3/5/2011 to 3/11/2011, in no particular order. It’s pretty boring, since there is a lot of leftovers and I have no help in the brainstorming.
- Vegetable Korma from (never home)maker
- Spaghetti with zucchini
- Leftover Potato, Spinach, & Chickpea Curry
- Bean Burgers with couscous, broccoli
- Leftover Mussaman Curry
Also, due to the races I’m participating in this year that I am training for, I thought it would be a good idea to make an exercise calendar. Since I need to train for biking and running races, I want to make sure that I don’t do too much of one of the other and am ill-prepared.
Each week will be basically the same in March, with the exception of any other appointments I have.
- Sunday: Six Week Six Pack
- Monday: Gym (morning), Bike (outside or trainer)
- Tuesday: Six Week Six Pack, Running
- Wednesday: Bike (trainer), Gym
- Thursday: Six Week Six Pack, Running
- Friday: Six Week Six Pack, Bike (outside or trainer)
- Saturday: Six Week Six Pack, Running
Now all I need is a heavy dose of motivation to wake up and work out…
2/5: Super Bowl 5k (Novi, MI)
3/11: Shamrocks & Shenanigans 5k (Ann Arbor, MI)
4/14: Martian Marathon 10k (Dearborn, MI)
4/29: Road's End 5 Mile (Pinckney, MI)
5/5: Capitol City Half Marathon (Columbus, OH)
5/20: Back to Beaches 5k (Shelby Twp, MI)
6/9: Flirt with Dirt 10k (Novi, MI)
8/4: The Legend Trail Half Marathon (Lansing, MI)
10/21: Free Press Marathon (Detroit/Windsor)
- Ran 4 miles in 44 mins and felt great. .75 @ 5.5mph (0.75) 1.0 @ 6.5mph (1.75) 1.0 @ 5.8mph (2.75) .25 @ 6.7mph (... bit.ly/19vFQpl 3 years ago
- @bigmaninjapan @flintskinny @joshgondelman I lost since I picked Gonzaga because I liked their name. 4 years ago
- RT @GameOfThrones: The Lannisters have hit the red carpet. #GameOfThrones #WesterosVIP instagr.am/p/XBT-hhQdms/ 4 years ago
- @mtupyro I always thought Mewtwo was kinda creepy looking. But thanks, now I want to go home and play Pokemon. 4 years ago
- @LittlestKoi the really passive-aggressive way is a note on her window, the less passive-aggressive way is to tell the manager at Starbucks. 4 years ago