Saturday Planning – 3/19/2011 to 3/25/2011
Planning my menus on Saturday before my grocery shopping trip is my go-to method for keeping organized and saving money by only buying what I need.
With that, here is my meal plan for 3/19/2011 to 3/25/2011, in no particular order. It’s pretty boring, since there is a lot of leftovers and I have no help in the brainstorming.
- Bean burgers, couscous, zucchini
- Finishing up leftover Indian, Thai (in freezer), etc
- Leftover Beef Stew
I’m really not feeling like cooking anything new, or anything at all right now. It’s so nice outside and I have so much training to do. Tim will be leaving, I think on Thursday, for skiing Utah… so I’m trying to just finish up as much food as we have in the kitchen. Feels good sometimes to finish up all the leftovers and start again.
I’ll probably be posting less too, or at least, not sticking to any schedule. Life is getting busy, even though I’m making it that way. It seems that between working, working out/training, and finding time to eat food I don’t have too much time for anything else.
2/5: Super Bowl 5k (Novi, MI)
3/11: Shamrocks & Shenanigans 5k (Ann Arbor, MI)
4/14: Martian Marathon 10k (Dearborn, MI)
4/29: Road's End 5 Mile (Pinckney, MI)
5/5: Capitol City Half Marathon (Columbus, OH)
5/20: Back to Beaches 5k (Shelby Twp, MI)
6/9: Flirt with Dirt 10k (Novi, MI)
8/4: The Legend Trail Half Marathon (Lansing, MI)
10/21: Free Press Marathon (Detroit/Windsor)
- Ran 4 miles in 44 mins and felt great. .75 @ 5.5mph (0.75) 1.0 @ 6.5mph (1.75) 1.0 @ 5.8mph (2.75) .25 @ 6.7mph (... bit.ly/19vFQpl 3 years ago
- @bigmaninjapan @flintskinny @joshgondelman I lost since I picked Gonzaga because I liked their name. 4 years ago
- RT @GameOfThrones: The Lannisters have hit the red carpet. #GameOfThrones #WesterosVIP instagr.am/p/XBT-hhQdms/ 4 years ago
- @mtupyro I always thought Mewtwo was kinda creepy looking. But thanks, now I want to go home and play Pokemon. 4 years ago
- @LittlestKoi the really passive-aggressive way is a note on her window, the less passive-aggressive way is to tell the manager at Starbucks. 4 years ago