First week of 2012 is officially gone!
I spent a little bit of time before the holidays and then on New Year’s Day figuring out my race schedule for this year.
Big goal: Free Press FULL Marathon.
Goals along the way:
- Super 5k: February 5th, Novi, MI
- Shamrocks & Shenanigans 5k: March 11th, Ann Arbor, MI
- Martian Marathon 10k: April 14th, Dearborn, MI
- Roads’ End 5 Miler: April 29th, Pinckney Rec Area, MI
- Capitol City Half Marathon: May 5th, Columbus, OH
- Back to the Beach 10k: May 20th, Shelby Twp., MI
- Flirt with Dirt 10k: June 9th, Novi, MI
- The Legend Half Marathon: August 4th, Lansing, MI
- Free Press Full Marathon: October 21st, Detroit, MI/Windsor, Ontario
I’ve got my 2012 calendar all kitted out with my running plan for the year and the white board below it for each week + our meals and other appointments.
Week 1 Actual
Sunday 1/1: Drove home from skiing up north
Monday 1/2: 3 mile run (treadmill, 10:56 pace)
Tuesday 1/3: 6am-7am workout with personal trainer, 6pm-7pm beginning yoga with Amanda
Wednesday 1/4: nothing, glorious nothing.
Thursday 1/5: 6pm-7pm beginning yoga with Amanda
Friday 1/6: 3.86 mile run to Amanda’s house (10:05 pace)
Saturday 1/7: 3.25 mile walk at Gallup Park
Sunday 1/8: 2 mile run to the Rec Center (9:54 pace); 20 minutes of abs, 2.85 mile run back home (11:04 pace)
This week is a short week since we’re leaving for Vermont on Wednesday after work. I’ve only got a run for tonight, personal training session and yoga tomorrow planned, but I’ll be taking my running stuff out east with me too 🙂