Have I said that I love calendars and planning? I have a regular monthly calendar on the wall in the kitchen with running schedule, personal training schedule, work days off, and paydays. Under that is the below white board, which breaks apart each week further, including runs, personal training, and dinner menu plan.
I have a calendar at work with my running schedule, paydays, and meetings, which is separate from my Outlook calendar. I like to know when stuff is.
This evening for dinner was cherry tomato pasta, which I got to sneak in a couple from my garden. Not enough ripe yet, but these were the early bloomers that needed to get eaten.
I found this recipe here, just by some googling. I don’t like raw tomatoes in salad, or at all, so I needed a way to use up the cherry tomatoes. It was awesome.
I was excited to get to have Al Dente pasta, it’s been a while since I last picked some up 🙂 And it’s locally made!
Tomorrow’s dinner might be a bit later than usual, I’ll be in Ohio most of the day at Honda but our meeting is in the afternoon, instead of the morning like I usually plan them. Sigh.
2/5: Super Bowl 5k (Novi, MI)
3/11: Shamrocks & Shenanigans 5k (Ann Arbor, MI)
4/14: Martian Marathon 10k (Dearborn, MI)
4/29: Road's End 5 Mile (Pinckney, MI)
5/5: Capitol City Half Marathon (Columbus, OH)
5/20: Back to Beaches 5k (Shelby Twp, MI)
6/9: Flirt with Dirt 10k (Novi, MI)
8/4: The Legend Trail Half Marathon (Lansing, MI)
10/21: Free Press Marathon (Detroit/Windsor)
- Ran 4 miles in 44 mins and felt great. .75 @ 5.5mph (0.75) 1.0 @ 6.5mph (1.75) 1.0 @ 5.8mph (2.75) .25 @ 6.7mph (... bit.ly/19vFQpl 3 years ago
- @bigmaninjapan @flintskinny @joshgondelman I lost since I picked Gonzaga because I liked their name. 4 years ago
- RT @GameOfThrones: The Lannisters have hit the red carpet. #GameOfThrones #WesterosVIP instagr.am/p/XBT-hhQdms/ 4 years ago
- @mtupyro I always thought Mewtwo was kinda creepy looking. But thanks, now I want to go home and play Pokemon. 4 years ago
- @LittlestKoi the really passive-aggressive way is a note on her window, the less passive-aggressive way is to tell the manager at Starbucks. 4 years ago